Reasons To Secure Professional Water Damage Restoration Service for Beverly Hills
Water Damage Home in Beverly Hills Gets Help from SERVPRO
When your property is subjected to a natural disaster like flooding or an earthquake causing broken pipes, the unwanted outcome is often water damage to your Beverly Hills home. This excessive, standing water is problematic for many reasons, including the fact that it can pose health hazards, damage personal property, furniture, art, and weaken the structural integrity of your property. SERVPRO suggests that it is beneficial to secure professional water removal services. Learn more about why you should always hire a team of water damage experts to restore your property by considering the following four facts:
1. Standing or slowly dripping water attracts microorganisms, and these forms of bacteria can breed very quickly. Moisture is the driving force allowing for conducive conditions for growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria.
2. Furnishings and buildings that retain excessive levels of moisture will promote microorganism development and fungi growth, even after the visible water has been extracted. The drying process, utilizing specialized air movers, and dehumidifiers are incorporated. This drying process is on-going until moisture measurement inspections indicate the ambient air humidity is about 45 percent.
3. The materials and furniture that were exposed to excessive water have to be evaluated for saving or discarding. SERVPRO utilizes a proprietary software technology called CCIS to inventory each room. Categories of not-salvageable, salvageable or questionable items and materials are listed for you and your insurance adjuster to decide how to proceed with the water damage restoration process. We will assist with our experience to "restore before replace" to control costs and expedite to completion the entire service.
4. Attempting to remedy water damaged possessions and materials on your own can cause physical stress and unwanted, unknown exposure to health hazards such as category 3 water (highly contaminated sewage is one example). Safety clothing, gear, equipment, and know-how are essential aspects leading to a safe and effective water damage restoration process.
What Should You Look For In A Water Removal Company?
• Industry experience and leadership
• A stellar reputation for professionalism and customer service
• 24/7 emergency services, always available
• IICRC-certified technicians, with extensive supplemental training
• Free estimates, action plan, work with your insurance agent
Call SERVPRO For Excellent, Effective Water Removal Services
Once standing water is damaging your residential property in Beverly Hills, it must be removed. To ensure that this process is completed correctly, trust the trained technicians of SERVPRO. We possess all of the attributes of a winning team, and we work for you to get your home back to pre-water damage condition. "Like it never even happened."
Locally Owned and Operated
We are proud to be an active member of Beverly Hills. SERVPRO of Westwood/Beverly Hills is locally owned and operated so we’re already nearby and ready to help Westwood and surrounding communities with any-sized flood or water damage emergencies. Call us. (310) 390-7540